Introducing iMorph's New CigFree Smart Band
Through today's wearable smart band technology we help smokers to quit. For the first time in history, we are able to automate timely self-help psychology to smokers at precisely the time they need it most...while they are smoking.
Definition (af-er-mey-shuh n)
- A statement or proposition that is declared to be true.
- An affirmation is a sentence or phrase that you repeat regularly to make a formal declaration to yourself
- Highly effective if heard in the time of weakness. For example : if you’re a compulsive shopper you will need to hear or say affirmations while shopping such as; “ I love to save money and only buy the things I need”
The Three A's of CigFree
-A sensor which measures the tilting motion and orientation of a mobile device.
- Using this technology and the latest in algorithm our application will “PUSH” personal affirmations, for the first time, to smokers.
-Shows and saves critical data
- Allows for configurable sound alarm that may be used to play/text personal Affirmations.
Nicotine - is an addictive drug which causes mood-altering changes in the brain which are temporarily pleasing, making people want to use it more and more. When a person is addicted to nicotine they have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms, which temporarily go away when they receive the nicotine through smoking tobacco.
“Although there are lots of powerful medications to help smokers to quit there is nothing more powerful that the human mind.”